Setup and Care of Garden Ponds (Animal Planet™ Pet Care Library)
This functional book contains information on creating, stocking, and maintaining garden ponds of all sizes, and offers advice on issues like pond and plant maintenance, species selection, and health care. Useful tip boxes in each chapter show every member of the household how to make the most out of setting up a garden pond.
ISBN: 9780793847945 (E-Book)
Posted February 2nd, 2016. Add a comment
Aquarium Success: Catfishes gathers all the information an aquarist needs in one easy-to-read, completely illustrated book. Whether the huge amount of data on new catfishes has you feeling lost or you are just starting to get interested in them and want to learn more, this book is just what you need.
Inside you’ll find:
- everything you need to know about caring for catfish – tank setup, water conditions, feeding, species compatibility, etc.
- a guide to the many families of catfishes
- detailed descriptions of more than 100 species of catfish
- advice about breeding catfish
- photos of many catfish species, including dozes of new or rare species
Barnes & Noble: http://goo.gl/IgzO7b
Posted January 14th, 2016. Add a comment
A complete guide to the care and breeding of two of the most popular groups of aquarium fish
by Randy Carey
- E-Book $9.99 / ISBN: 9780793844036 128 pages
Tetras and barbs are among the most popular community fish, with dozens of species readily available in pet and aquarium stores. Written by one of the leading experts on these groups of fish, this comprehensive guide features five important fish groups spanning hundreds of species and covers topics essential to aquarists interested in tetras and barbs such as feeding, water requirements, species, diseases, and breeding. Full-color photos, sidebars, charts, and tip boxes illustrate key points and nicely complement the informative text. Inside you’ll find:
- everything you need to know about caring for tetras and barbs – tank setup, water conditions, feeding, species compatibility, etc.
- a guide to many families and species
- advice about breeding tetras and barbs
- more than 150 photos, including both rare and common species
Posted December 17th, 2015. Add a comment
Chapter 1 Free Download Tank Cycling Problems Solved
This troubleshooting companion addresses both common and infrequent freshwater aquarium needs, from keeping the water balanced and clear and maintaining equipment to plant choices and how to handle lost or missing fish. Useful tip boxes in each chapter.
ISBN: 9780793847778 (E-Book)
Posted October 23rd, 2015. Add a comment